5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day! Wishing everyone a beautiful, relaxing, do what you want, easy breezy day...The card is a beautiful creation by my little one, complete with a bouquet of handmade flowers in a vase inside...
Here are a few photos from the gorgeous weekend we are having here in Maryland...

My little guy playing catcher at his baseball game yesterday...
After the game we were off to the strawberry farm to pick our own strawberries...


A little playground break in the midle of picking...
A bit of dreaming about getting our own chickens...
A walk through the greenhouses to look at the beautiful and thriving flowers...
View of one of the fields...we had a basket overflowing in about 20 minutes...
Field of buttercups across from where we were picking berries...
Our haul...this is after I took out 2 pints for my best friend...still a full basket...
Chair on our front porch...it is really lime green in color but I was playing with my camera again...
 At home a wrought iron chair in the edge of our woods...see the vine growing up the left side...
The weather vein atop our shed...you can't see it from the direction I took the photo, but there is a rooster on top...
Six baby birds sleeping in their nest which is in one of my hanging geraniums on the front porch...
The eggs a couple of weeks before they hatched...
Having fun playing in the sprinkler...we don't have purple grass...just playing with my camera...
Nor is our street orange...love my camera...it's a Canon G-9...4 years old but still learning new stuff it can do...
Then onto a little basketball...we figured out how to bounce the ball into the basket off the driveway...
He is definitely enjoying the day to the fullest...worshiping the sun...
Later after about 4 hours of playing...a little outdoor shampoo and bath...
Then relaxing with a little TV time and ipad gametime...
Before going to my mom's for dinner...after which he totally passed out...the phrase "sleeping like a baby" never has been more true...
Enjoying homemade strawberry/banana smoothies this morning...
We are off to ice skating lessons and a quick dinner on the way home. Hope you are having so much fun this weekend that you too are in a totally relaxed and tired heap of slumber at the end of the day...tee hee...Wishing you a wonderful week ahead...

P.S. Next post will be from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival I attended with my mom-in-law last weekend (5.5.12), up in West Friendship Maryland...

No comments: